Primary Days

Yesterday to forgive, tomorrow to love. I guess I’m being unreasonable or maybe… hopeful. I don’t know. Why should things like that have to matter? Somebody is always… I just remembered something precious. What was it? It was about someone very special. When I think about him, I feel that something important has to be deal with. About my feelings… can I believe in them? Trust… What a sweet word. But it is something I cannot readily give away so easily. Not to anyone… So why does he has such an effect on me? Maybe because I see myself in him. But are we the same in the first place? If you would be by my side… That person, did I see him from within my heart? I wonder if I can fall in love with him. My wish… Yes, that is our wish. Wishes do come true. Please, bequeath this wish even if today’s memories go away. Let them reach him.
It doesn’t matter how long it will take because that time will surely come…and when it does, we will surely understand.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman