Final Coaching (Day 1)

I have decided to attend the Final Coaching for the LET in a review center near our home. I am expecting to learn more topics and the techniques that can be utilized in order to have a better understanding of how to answer the questions for the exam. I was utterly disappointed with this review center. I did not expect it to be that bad since I always see banners bearing the names of its "successful" examinees. The thing is, I think I have learned more that I ought to learn through self-review. Good thing I have my review materials. Good thing that I need not to "rely" on those proctors who are so lazy and disorganized in their work. After all, passing the exam still count on the students' capabilities and their perseverance. Aaahh! Two more weeks and it's exam day already!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman