Halloween Party


We had our school's Halloween Party yesterday, which was a blast. It was my first time to attend and help organize a school's Halloween Party. I totally enjoyed it. I was assigned to be the host, and I admit that I was initially nervous and anxious about the whole hosting thing since it was my first time to host a party. Good thing that I was able to overcome that nervousness and tried my best. It was a highly enjoyable thing to see the children play games and perform their song numbers while they were wearing those beautiful halloween-themed costumes! And not to mention, the trick or treat portion is very fun! This was our school's first time to have a Halloween Party so it's not surprising that it was not 100% perfect. But we've already talked about it, and we want to do better in our next party: Christmas Party. Late this afternoon, our school directress spoke to us about her evaluation of our party. Overall, she liked it. She also praised my hosting skills and told me that I did a great job, which was a real surprise (and relief) for me! I didn't expect it to be THAT good. But I greatly appreciated it, and felt grateful that I was given such opportunity. Because of this experience, I learned that I was capable of doing things I thought I couldn't. It's a relief but at the same time it was very encouraging for me. I am happy that I discovered something 'new' about myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman