A Reason Behind Everything

Image result for clipart school

Last school year, 2017-2018, I was assigned in our school as a grade level coordinator. It was a difficult position, for me. The work and the responsibilities were immense and I felt overwhelmed. I was not used to "office work". I am a teacher and I enjoy teaching, but being a coordinator means like working as an administrative staff, registrar, accountant, treasurer, guidance counselor, all at the same time. I was close to a breakdown and I can't hardly contain the work. Many times I say to myself, "I cannot do this anymore. I have had enough." I cannot count the times I cried because of the pressure or the times that I go home feeling so down because I feel like I am not enjoying my work as a teacher anymore. I am close to having a mental breakdown. The words "I am so stressed" just spit out of my mouth unconsciously countless times a day, like they were already part of my system. What gave me the courage and hope to pull through was the reassurance, support and encouragement of my husband, who is so tireless and patient with my emotional conflicts. He is always there to reassure me that perhaps now, I do not see the relevance of all of these, but that someday I will be able to understand why. He is always like that. He tells me that there's reason behind everything, and our experiences in the past were a true testament of that. And little by little, I began to see a streak of light behind the dark clouds. It was then I realized that I am being pulled towards a plan that is so  so awe-inspiring. With this, I began to see the reason behind all the challenges I had to go through as a coordinator. I am being prepared to something great. And thankfully, this coming school year, I am no longer the coordinator. It means I can now give more focus on this venture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman