Into the Light

There is a blinding light that overwhelms all emotions, and voices are faintly singing in a language I do not understand. For a moment, it is hard to close one’s eyes and I seem to forget about my troubles. There is a faint silhouette who beckons me to come closer. A warm feeling cradled my heart so intimately by merely looking at your clear piercing eyes. I thought I had already seen them in my childhood dreams or from a time in the past I can no longer remember. Still, I know that voice resembles someone else’s so well. Why am I reminded of a scenery that seems to be made up of things I can’t even see? I had thrown away so much but when I look at you I thought it was all in vain. Something is always coming back and now I can glimpse the other side of midnight. Almost sadly, the blinding light disappears with the swirl of doves. Now silence ensued as I turn my eyes to the wonderful cascades of pure will and glowing wishes. Farewell to you. Someday, for sure, you and I will meet again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman