Stuffy Day

Summer is now here. And today's weather was very hot, with temperatures soaring up to 30 degrees Celsius. While it wasn't the hottest ever recorded, the day was still stifling hot and dry, with no clouds and wind. It's very difficult to move around - even the slightest activity can greatly reduce one's energy. I drink more water than usual, and my appetite is poor. Clearly, summer-time and summer-heat are the most daunting experience in a year for me, and I really hate this season although food is more abundant than ever, with all kinds of fruits and vegetables available in the market today. In addition, I'm not in my productive moments in this season. Honestly, I still prefer the rainy days. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman