A Woman Beyond Compare

 I went to a bookstore that sells second-hand books today and was happy to find a rather interesting book - Queen Eleanor: Independent Spirit of the Medieval World. It is a biography of Eleanor of Aquitaine, one of the most powerful, influential and remarkable women of the Middle Ages. I don't know much about this lady, but after browsing through the first few pages of the book, Eleanor already come up as an interesting figure, and I'm pretty sure that I will enjoy this book thoroughly. The book is highly readable, not complicated and not too detailed, which is an advantage for me since this is the first time that I will reading a biography of Queen Eleanor. I'm going to start reading this book tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman