December of 2014 and 2015

Now that I've taken a one semester break from my Graduate Studies, I have more time to do one of the things I love the most: write. It's almost Christmas and I can already feel the Christmas spirit here in our country. The cool mornings and evenings, Christmas songs, Christmas decorations in the malls... Christmas is truly a joyful event in the Philippines. It's something that the people look forward to because of the bonuses, vacations, reunions with relatives, and simply more time to celebrate with our loved ones. This would also be the last Christmas that I will be a single. Because next year, on December 2015, I will be getting married to my boyfriend of almost 8 years. Even though this year's Christmas hasn't passed by yet, my mind is already on the 2015 Christmas, where I will be spending it with my new husband. It may still be more than a year though. Lots of things and changes could happen in a year but I only hope for the best.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman