3rd Wedding Anniversary

I remember one time I asked my husband, "What is your ultimate dream?" And he answered without any hesitation, "That all of your dreams will come true." For a moment, I was speechless, obviously struck by his answer, because it came so unexpectedly. I was visibly moved, but I smiled nonetheless, and thus further strengthened my gratefulness for having him by my side.

Thank you for your selflessness. You are not only a husband, but also a best friend and a mentor to me. Thank you for always kindling the fire of new ideas and possibilities... For your encouragement... For always believing in me... That it's okay to venture to a road less traveled. That dreams can become reality, as long as you put your heart in pursuing them... And that in pursuing them, it's much better to do it as a team. Really, we make a great team!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged