An English Rose

I've always had a penchant for beauty and a high regard for beautiful women. So it's no wonder that I'm again an adorer of another beautiful woman, whose pictures I've been seeing a lot since these past days.
Recently, I find myself falling in love with the lovely Princess Alexandra of Kent, The Hon. Lady Ogilvy. She is the youngest granddaughter of George V of Britain, and a cousin of the current Queen. With her classic beauty and innate elegance, Alexandra is the quintessential princess, and I find her rather irresistible.






I don't know but the princess's face has a soothing effect on me. She actually reminds me of her great-grandmother and namesake, Queen Alexandra of Britain, who's a noted beauty as well.
Just a trivia, a new specie of rose was named after the Princess.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman