More books about royalty

I have been eying these following books for the past few weeks, but I keep on restraining myself from buying another royalty book without yet receiving the book I have purchased from Better World Books last month. Jeez, what is keeping this book so long? I'm so excited but the excitement is slowly building into anxiety already. Hopefully this week I will be able to receive it already.


A book about the magnificent jewels and the unparalleled riches of the Romanovs. Judging from its size, weight and the quality of the photos inside, it's the perfect coffee table book, and perfectly befitting any history buff...just like me. Truly an eye-candy! :-)


A more recent biography of dear Ella. I think this book offers new insights about the interesting life of this wonderful woman, who had a beautiful character to match her lovely face. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman