My New Book

Finally got my copy of "Born to Rule: Five Reigning Consorts, Granddaughters of Queen Victoria" by Julia Gelardi this morning. I started devouring the first two chapter and I'm on the third chapter already, and so far, I'm utterly loving this book! It's refreshing to know more about Queen Victoria's lesser known granddaughters who became consorts of European monarchs. I've read so much about Alexandra of Russia, and it's a good thing that more attention is placed to the other granddaughters. My next few days will be less boring because of this wonderful book. :) 
On a side note, I went to a local bookstore a while ago and I got my very first copy of Majesty Magazine. It's an interesting magazine, all about royalty of course. Hopefully I'll be getting more copies of this in the future. ;)


Another precious book to join my ever-growing collection of royalty books. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman