A Day at the Salon

After days of pondering, I have finally decided to chop off my curls. Although I was kind of heavy-hearted to part from my two-year-old curly hairstyle, I think it would suit me better to change my hairstyle. What made me decide to go ahead and chop off my curls? First and foremost, it's because of the weather. The weather is getting humid and hotter nowadays; hardly surprising because we are already entering the summer months. My hair has gotten really thick and unruly. Furthermore, I did not like to color of it anymore, and it has become dry because of perming. So today, I went to a salon recommended to me by my cousin. She also had her hair done on that salon and I like the result, so I called up my cousin and ask her if she could accompany me. She was more than happy to say yes, and so there we go. I had my hair straighten but before starting with the procedure, I talked to the stylist first about the condition of my hair. After that, we went ahead with the procedure, and after a few hours and several treatments for my dry hair, voila! my hair is straight again. The stylist cut the dry part of my hair, and now I'm sporting a layered cut. I can say that I have a 'lighter' feeling now. My hair feels light and bouncy, compared before that seemed to drag my whole head because of the voluminous curls. My new hairstyle certainly fits the hot and humid weather. It would be three days before I can wet my hair, and it would only be after that will I ever find out if my hairstyle is really good and my hair condition, better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

3rd Wedding Anniversary