G Gundam: All the way!

One of my favorite anime shows from childhood is G Gundam. And a few days ago, I started re-watching it. Couple of years ago, I was able to purchase a DVD copy if it in Japanese language with an English subtitle. It's a completely different feeling to watch it in its original language after many years (I watched it for the first time when I was 14 or 15 years old when it was aired in a local channel and it was translated in Tagalog). Few days ago, I started watching it in English dub, and although I love the feeling and emotion of the Japanese dub (the Japanese dub is top-notch and nothing could ever reach that level), the English voice actors also did a great job in portraying the characters, which is quite a rare thing in English dub anime these days.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman