My book has arrived!

I ordered the book Tiaras: Past and Present by Geoffrey Munn from Book Depository, and I was thrilled to finally received it yesterday morning (May 31, 2011). I waited 3 weeks for the book to arrive. Upon receiving it, I immediately devour it while at the same smelling the pristine condition of each glossy page. This book is truly an eye-candy, and I am left wanting for more! Next time when I have the budget, I'll try buying the other tiara book also by Geoffrey Munn. It's quite expensive and it's very difficult nowadays to find a new copy of the book costing below $50. But with its 400+ pages, the money is all worth it, and I think it will greatly satisfy my craving for these wonderful and exquisite works of art. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman