When I was young, I used to watch anime...

When I was young, I used to watch anime. I remember, I was always excited to go home to catch up on my favorite anime on TV. They were my source of comfort after a long day in school, and I was happy and delighted to finally have the time to sit back and enjoy.
And I have to admit that I’m currently feeling very happy and light-headed because of this amazing show. Sounds corny? Nah…come on, I guess this is how things work when you are growing up…when you are looking for something, like contentment. It’s quite amazing how simple things can have such big and positive effects on me…And I trully feel contented after watching… Somehow, it seems to me that the world suddenly becomes perfect, even for a while…that no matter what difficulties that may come my way, yakang-yakang ko ‘to! Another one of my consolations in life: God will never give us problems we cannot solve… that not all the time we will experience happiness and pleasure. There’s always a time for joy, and there’s always a time for sadness and despair. We can never appreciate our life if everything is one-sided. And what’s the use of having a life if we will never know how to appreciate it and the things around us. As long as we are alive, I believe it’s a must that we should spend each moment of our life worthwhile. I mean, WORTHWHILE…like doing things to help other people… I think it’s about time that we think less of ourselves…that we should expand our concerns, not just thinking or worrying about things that will only benefit ourselves and those people who are only close to us…

Whew…what a discourse…hehe…sorry ’bout that. I guess this is what happens when I’m watching too much anime and movies, and reading very thick books. Haay…buhay nga nman…And yeah, I’m thankful that I’m still alive although I always thought that I’m surviving a terrible war all the time…lucky for me. Actually, it sucks out my strength most of the time. Oh no, i think my melancholia is taking hold of me again… And y’know inferiority complex? May gamot ba dito? Kung wla, I think mabubuhay pa nman ako…(^_^)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman