This is the very first poem I've ever written, way back in 2005. It speaks so much about my state of mind at that time: sorrow and hope. It seems that I was writing about myself, and at the same, I was also writing about someone..Someone that I wanted to protect, despite my own loneliness. When the pain of the world seems too heavy to be carried Always remember to look up the sky Because beyond this very magnificent azure You will find the courage to go on Your faith will never lose you It will always guide you to the right path And never forget to look back At the times that were filled with happiness and joy And when sadness descended to your heart And tears spilled with the stream of stars Remember that the rain will wash the pain away And the sun will appear once more to light your way Your brown eyes are windows to your soul They glisten so wonderfully with innate depth And in them I see with wonder A great soul forever longing to belong I wish with all my heart to feel you fo...
Comments