A Day at the Mall

 Today I went to Trinoma Mall in Quezon City with my brother. He intended to buy a Valentine's gift for his lady-love. Since I was pretty much bored staying in the house for many days, I decided to go with him. Since I will be going to Manila, I decided to cook something for my Sweeie and bring it to him. So I woke up early and cooked kare-kare. Then I took a bath and prepared to go. Since Sweetie had decided to have a day off today, I became excited to see him. We haven't seen each other for two weeks, and I really missed him. Anyway, my brother and I took the bus at 10am and arrived in the mall at 11. We met Sweetie there, and he and I decided to go around the mall just the two of us. I was able to buy a shirt and pants, and it only cost me 500 pesos. So inexpensive! Around 2pm, we met again with my bro and we decided to eat. I've been craving for a Burger King hamburger with fries so I bought a set of that. My brother also. Sweetie ate the kare-kare. Until now I'm still wondering how he was able to eat all of that. I guess he had a pretty large stomach. Hahaha! After lunch, we parted ways again. My bro was able to buy a gift: a Casio watch, same as mine!! He said he didn't know that my watch is the same with one he wanted to give to his lady-love. Nuff said. Then Sweetie and I spent the rest of the afternoon, chatting and laughing. It was such a good time. I was a little sad when we had to go back home. But I was able to pull up my best smile, saying to him: "DOn't worry, we'll see each other again soon. I'm already excited." He said "That's right." with a smile, and kissed me. Then my brother and I took the bus and headed back home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman