Van and Hitomi in Fanelia

I really love this Van and Hitomi painting (from the anime Vision of Escaflowne) done by French artist Nathalie Roberts. I had this printed from my computer printer and hanged it in my room. Van and Hitomi are my favorite anime couple, and seeing a painting of them showing that after the series they were finally reunited greatly satisfied me. It gives me such a feeling of nostalgia.




The painting shows Van and Hitomi, reunited. Aren't they such a cute couple? They are wearing Fanelian traditional costume, which speaks that they are now the rulers of the Kingdom of Fanelia. Hitomi is probably pointing at the sky and the Mystic Moon (or Earth). Perhaps she's giving Van a little geography lesson. ^_^

All credit goes to the creator of this painting, Ms. Nathalie Roberts.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman