Lucky me!

I went to a second-hand bookstore near my home this afternoon and I'm so lucky enough to find books about royalty! It's quite rare to come across a book or books about royalty in that bookstore, and also in our country. And really, it's tiring and requires a lot of effort to dig on those countless piles of books! Good thing, everything is worth it. At the end of the day, I was able to get my hands in these books and I'm very happy about it!


Sovereign: Elizabeth II and the Windsor Dynasty - Basically it's about the present Queen and her descendants.

Alice: Princess Andrew of Greece - An intriguing biography of the mother of Prince Phillip, Duke of Edinburgh and mother-in-law to Queen Elizabeth II

Roosevelt Women: Not a book about royalty per se, but I think the stories of the women who belong to this famous American family are quite interesting.


I hope I'll be able to come across more great and rare finds like these in the future! ^_~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What every challenge is trying to teach me

A Bird that Cannot Be Caged

Sensual Zodiac: The Cancer Woman